FlashbackDS v1.0 Released
July 25, 2011 Leave a comment
This news is about NDS that a new DS Platformer Homebrew, named FlashbackDS was released by Alekmaul.FlashbackDS,is a new DS port of Flashback, the classic platformer originally released for the Amiga in 1992.Here is a more details :
The game is set in the future, where you play as Conrad B. Hart, an agent trying to save the world from aliens that are disguised as government officials
Game Supporting :
YOU NEED PERHAPS TO PATCH THE NDS FILE WITH THE DLDI PATCH BEFORE USING IT.
You will need the original game datafiles of the PC (DOS or CD) or Amiga release. You can use french, english, german or spanish version.
Here is the required list :
• If you have a version distributed by SSI, you’ll have to rename the files and drop the ‘ssi’ suffix (ie. logosssi.cmd -> logos.cmd).
• To hear background music during polygonal cutscenes with the PC version, you’ll need to copy the .mod files of the Amiga version :
• To hear voice during in-game dialogues, you’ll need to copy the ‘VOICE.VCE’
file from the SegaCD version to the FLASHBACK directory.
• To start the game, you must :
– create a directory at the root of your card named FLASHBACK
– put the original game’s datafiles in the directory named FLASHBACK
– run flashback.nds
That’s all, FlashbackDS can be use now !
• Controls :
* Direction pad : the joystick …
* A : use the current inventory object
* B : talk / use / run / shoot
* X : draw/holster gun
* Y : display the inventory / skip movies
* L : display the options